If you haven't already registered a domain name with Your Tribute, please first read the article on how to "Register a Personalized Domain Name".
How to Forward a Domain Name to Your Tribute:
1. Go to http://domains.yourtribute.com
2. Click on "Manage" and if you are not already logged in, log in to your domain account.
3. On the left of the page click the link "Domain Forwarding"
4. Next you will see a list of domains. Check the box next to the domain you would like to forward then click "continue"
5. In the "Destination URL" box, enter the link to your Tribute website. For example, http://wedding.yourtribute.com/jonandmary/
6. Make sure the box next to "Enabled" is "On". Then click "continue".
7. A window will appear that indicates the domain is being updated. When done click "continue".
8. That's it, you are done! You should now be able to use your custom domain. If the domain does not work right away, please be patient, it will start working with an hour or two.
Please sign in to leave a comment.