With Your Tribute you can purchased a personalized domain name that you can forward to your Tribute website. A custom domain name makes it easier to share your Tribute website's URL with friends and family.
How do I register a domain name?
1. Go to http://domains.yourtribute.com
2. In the "Domain Search" box on the homepage, enter the domain you are searching for. For example "jonandmarywedding" or "jonandmarywedding.com"
3. The next page will show if your domain is available and if not will suggest other domains.
4. After you have found a domain you like that is available, check the box next to the domain and scroll to the bottom of the page and click "done".
5. If this is your first time registering a domain with Your Tribute you will need to create an account. If you already have an account, log in.
6. Finally, enter your credit card details and pay for the domain.
7. Now that you have registered your domain, please read the instructions on how to "Forward a Domain Name to Your Tribute".
Please sign in to leave a comment.