The Profile Settings section is where you can update your personal information.
To change your profile picture:
1. Select "Choose Photo"
2. Click on the photo you would like to use
3. Click the "Save Changes" button
or, to upload a custom profile photo:
1. Click "Upload Photo"
2. Click "Browse..." and choose the photo you would like to upload and then click "Open".
3. Click "Upload Photo" to upload your photo.
4. Move the image cropper box over the photo to select the portion you would like saved. You can see how the photo will appear on the website in the preview window.
5. Click "Done" to finish uploading the photo.
6. Click the "Save Changes" button.
To change your profile information:
1. Edit the information you would like changed. Note that you cannot change your username.
2. Click the "Save Changes" button
The Privacy Settings section is where you can modify what information other users can see.
1. Name Settings - Choose whether or not other users can see your full name or your username. Your name appears in your profile and on the website wherever you post content.
2. Location Settings - Choose whether or not other users can see your location. Your location appears in your profile and on the website wherever you post content.
3. Message Settings - Choose whether or not other users can send you messages. Note that users will never see your email address and they can only send you messages locally on Your Tribute.
The Change Email/Password section lets you update your login information. Enter a new email address and/or password and click "Save Changes".
The Message Notification section is where you control what emails Your Tribute sends you.
1. Tribute Notifications - You will receive tribute notifications whenever users add content to a tribute you have created, or the administrator of, or have marked as a favorite. In this section you can select what notifications you would like to receive. You can turn off notifications for specific tributes by unchecking the email notification box next to the tribute on the "My Tributes" page.
2. General Notifications - These are emails sent by Your Tribute. You can turn on/off being notified whenever you receive a message on Your Tribute. You can also select if you want to subscribe to our Newsletter.
NOTE: Even if you turn off all email notifications, we may sometimes need to email you important notices about your account (tribute expiry notices, etc).
The Billing Info section shows your billing history and credit card information.
1. Billing History - This shows you a history of all transactions on Your Tribute. Click to "View Receipt" to print a receipt from a previous transaction.
2. Credit Card Info - Add a credit card to make paying for tributes in the future faster and easier. You can also remove a credit card or modify it's information. Note that all billing information is securely stored on our servers.
Post is closed for comments.