Adding an administrator (or multiple administrators) to your Tribute is easy to do. Administrators have complete control over the Tribute - they can modify the Tribute name and details, change preferences, add and delete content, and more. Be sure to only add administrators that you trust!
Note that it is possible to remove users as administrators, but the Tribute creator can never be deleted. There is no worry that an administrator will be able to remove you from the Tribute.
How to add an administrator:
1) Go to www.yourtribute.com and "Log In" to your account if not already logged in.
2) Click the "My Account" link in the header.
3) Find the Tribute in the "My Tributes" list that you would like to add an administrator to.
4) Click the arrow to "Manage" the Tribute
5) Click on the "Administrators" tab. You will see your account as the only administrator.
6) Below you will see a field to enter the email address of the person you want to add as an administrator. Enter their email then click the "add to administrators" button.
7) They will receive an email with a link to become an administrator. They need to click the link and visit yourtribute.com.
8) Next, they will need to register with Your Tribute, or if they already have an account, log in to the website.
9) After registering or logging in, they will have the option to "accept" or "decline" the administrator request.
10) Finally, after accepting to become an administrator they will have complete control over your Tribute.
Please sign in to leave a comment.